Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

07/18/07: Saskatoon: Bessborough Hotel
#16

nohochin Wrote:I just got home late last night after a busy but very rewarding trip to Saskatoon. I got some good pics and vids, and will hopefully post them in the next couple days, but for now, I need sleep...

;-)

Nick

Hey nohochin, glad to hear the trip was good. I'm just going to test out the 6 degrees of separation theory now...I have a friend (who was at the concert)....who has a friend named Melissa...who has a friend that came in from California for the concert...........any chance that would be you???

JJ
Reply
#17

Lol, yeah! That is me!

:-)

Nick

Saskatoon 11/18/96, Camrose ARA 7/19/97, Saskatoon 2/27/99, Vegas 8/9/02, SF 8/17/02, SF 8/18/02, SF 10/7/04, Vegas 3/21/07, LA 3/24/07, SF 3/26/07, Saskatoon 7/18/07, Brockville 2/21/08, Kingston 2/23/08, SF 6/13/09, SF 6/14/09, SF 12/10/12, SF 10/2/15, Victoria 7/22/16, Vancouver 7/24/16
Reply
#18

did anybody get a picture of the hotel in the background that they could send me?

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#19

nohochin Wrote:Lol, yeah! That is me!

:-)

Nick

Hey Nick...small world! I guess we should have had this whole conversation a few days earlier...oh well!

Now...you mentioned you had some good pics....any chance you could post some??? Please!!!

Jay
Reply
#20

Workin on it, I've been sick the last couple days, thus the delay...

Nick

Saskatoon 11/18/96, Camrose ARA 7/19/97, Saskatoon 2/27/99, Vegas 8/9/02, SF 8/17/02, SF 8/18/02, SF 10/7/04, Vegas 3/21/07, LA 3/24/07, SF 3/26/07, Saskatoon 7/18/07, Brockville 2/21/08, Kingston 2/23/08, SF 6/13/09, SF 6/14/09, SF 12/10/12, SF 10/2/15, Victoria 7/22/16, Vancouver 7/24/16
Reply
#21

Hey all, you can check out my photos from the Saskatoon show here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://public.fotki.com/Ohochaney/hip-trip-from-the-show/">http://public.fotki.com/Ohochaney/hip-t ... -the-show/</a><!-- m -->

I think I got some decent shots, hope you think the same...

Nick

Saskatoon 11/18/96, Camrose ARA 7/19/97, Saskatoon 2/27/99, Vegas 8/9/02, SF 8/17/02, SF 8/18/02, SF 10/7/04, Vegas 3/21/07, LA 3/24/07, SF 3/26/07, Saskatoon 7/18/07, Brockville 2/21/08, Kingston 2/23/08, SF 6/13/09, SF 6/14/09, SF 12/10/12, SF 10/2/15, Victoria 7/22/16, Vancouver 7/24/16
Reply
#22

sweet pics
Reply
#23

That's a cool looking venue... although I imagine there is a killer echo off the hotel!
Reply
#24

When I got there I thought there would be an echo too, but for some reason there wasn't. Maybe it's cause the stage was surrounded by a higher grass area or something...

Saskatoon 11/18/96, Camrose ARA 7/19/97, Saskatoon 2/27/99, Vegas 8/9/02, SF 8/17/02, SF 8/18/02, SF 10/7/04, Vegas 3/21/07, LA 3/24/07, SF 3/26/07, Saskatoon 7/18/07, Brockville 2/21/08, Kingston 2/23/08, SF 6/13/09, SF 6/14/09, SF 12/10/12, SF 10/2/15, Victoria 7/22/16, Vancouver 7/24/16
Reply
#25

[Image: bessborough.jpg]

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)