Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

01/17/07: Lethbridge: Enmax Centre
#16

FOUR STRONG WINDS! Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: YEAH, WHAT SEAN SAID IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT! Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Reply
#17

elliot g Wrote:I was listening to the recording I made, and the first grace too is right, but the second was nautical.

Also, pretend wasn't played, it was world container.

Thanks for the corrections, bro. My memory ain't what it used to be!

J.
Reply
#18

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=wNf5Qj_VJf8">http://youtube.com/watch?v=wNf5Qj_VJf8</a><!-- m -->
Neil Young - Four Stong Winds

...Just for those who don't know the song/have been living under a rock.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#19

damn it, i'm so mad i could only go to red deer and not this show!!! dire wolf!?! fuck!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)