Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
68%
106 Miles
513 sec's
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Posts: 1,623
Threads: 107
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
86 %
85 miles
520 secs
7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Posts: 116
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2006
Reputation:
0
Score: 88% Avg. Error: 36 Miles Time: 318 Seconds
Posts: 112
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2005
Reputation:
0
Score: 98%
Avg Error: 1 Mile
Time: 323 Seconds
Damn you Iowa!
Posts: 457
Threads: 32
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
92%, ave. miles 7
11/26/96 Buffalo
8/7/98 Wattsburg, PA
7/29/00 Darien, NY
8/1/02 Toronto
9/1/02 Darien, NY
7/28/04 Darien, NY
6/17/06 Lewiston, NY
10/25/06 Toronto
3/10/07 Buffalo
6/30/07 Lewiston, NY
7/1/07 Lewiston, NY
11/2/07 Rochester
6/4/09 Lewiston, NY
7/1/11 Toronto
7/30/11 Buffalo
6/30/12 Niagara-on-the-Lake
11/2/12 Cleveland
8/2/13 Buffalo
4/8/15 Buffalo
8/14/16 Toronto
Posts: 453
Threads: 24
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
78%, 112 Miles, 401 Secs.....average I guess