Posts: 104
Threads: 24
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation:
0
Hey, if anybody has nothing to do this weekend in Saskatoon, you should come out to my band's show at Amigos....sunday night
To hear our music(and see the wicked awsome New Years Eve poster, go to myspace.com/deepdarkwoods
Posts: 1,212
Threads: 16
Joined: Jan 2006
Reputation:
0
Does anybody ever have anything to do in Saskatoon on the weekend!? :lol:
Posts: 104
Threads: 24
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation:
0
go ice fishing? That's what I like to do. I don't know....screw our cousins, shoot golf balls at cows. What do you want me to say...really? To be honest, saskatoon has a pretty good music scene....therefore, I go to shows....and drink lots of alcohol
Posts: 643
Threads: 37
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
You could head down to O'sheas and get ripped. If you get served by a girl named Lacey tip big. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.
Posts: 643
Threads: 37
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
You're show you mean? If so good on ya. Enjoy but stay out of that basement at Amigo's. Heard some shady shit goes on down there.