Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I really dont think a "hipbase" only show would work or be fair anyway. I mean we are all over the place, how would everyone be included. Like Chris mentioned fan club shows are the closest we'll ever get.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 1,042
Threads: 52
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Nice avatar LizardKing!
Very cool that they played a private show. Maybe I can work on getting them to play the cafeteria at the school where I teach :lol:
I am very pleased with the opportunities we have had to get tix as Hip.com users. Bottom line is that all of us find ways to get good seats at the shows we want! Other than through eBay that is :rambo:
Posts: 2,092
Threads: 39
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
There was alot if hipbasers at the CBC taping, Thanks again to MAv. I think thats the closest we've come to a private hipbase show, it certainly was private, the tickets were free and MAv gave out a bunch to people here on the base.
Posts: 517
Threads: 26
Joined: Aug 2006
Reputation:
0
A Live feed would be kickass, but then the energy of a live show will beat that anyday, awesome idea though, I never wouldve thought of that.
Posts: 4,352
Threads: 136
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
virtual show would kick ass if it was all request...or if they were playing new unheard material from an upcoming album...
Posts: 517
Threads: 26
Joined: Aug 2006
Reputation:
0
I wouldn't care what they play, it's all good. Besides, beggars can't be choosers. :thumb: