Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Does anyone remember that "rehearsal" bootleg that
#1

There were lots of microphone check "Hey! HEY! Yeah!"s and a lot of apparent microphone placement. Pretty sure there were about ten to twelve tracks total with about half of them being songs...

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I lost my copy and would love to se it up on the tracker...
Reply
#2

11-16-1991
Great choice there, but didn't you grab it last time you asked for it?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7105">http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7105</a><!-- m -->

I think it was only released on the old tracker.
So here you go on the new tracker:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehiptracker.com/torrents-details.php?id=383">http://www.thehiptracker.com/torrents-d ... php?id=383</a><!-- m -->

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#3

would love it if someone could seed it...
Reply
#4

rocketsan22 Wrote:would love it if someone could seed it...
There are 3 seeders and 4 leechers right now...
Reply
#5

Didn't kick in until this morning...maybe a problem with my server...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)