Posts: 1,209
Threads: 53
Joined: Sep 2003
Reputation:
0
There will be a FREE concert at the Fort Erie Racetrack & Slots on Saturday July 22 featuring the Sam Roberts Band, with the Stills opening! :thumb:
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Cool! That sounds like a trek I can make.
And the price is right...
Posts: 1,042
Threads: 52
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I'm in! Only 15 minutes away....fantastic!
Posts: 1,209
Threads: 53
Joined: Sep 2003
Reputation:
0
Bumpin' this as a reminder the show is tonight!
Posts: 1,042
Threads: 52
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Great show last night! First time seeing them since their 3 song set at Live 8 last summer.
I missed them the last time they came to Buffalo at Town Ballroom and after this one, I realize even how much more it sucked to go to the Sabres-Senators playoff game at HSBC Arena instead...which we lost!
You can bet I'll make every attempt to catch them next time they come around! They are fantastic live. My fiance went with me and now she has asked to borrow both of my Sam Roberts CD's...looks like I won't be seeing them for awhile.