Poll: Most desired tune - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No Threat
0%
0
0%
The New Maybe
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

In anticipation of upcoming shows ...
#16

jeromio Wrote:Hows about some WEREWOLF Baby......here I come

God, those pictures of Meg White are killing me, I have a big crush. Something about a girl playing the bongos with nice bongos....gets me everytime. More pictures please, I forget who always attaches one to their comments, cheers to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be me of course, I dont really have a major crush on Meg but Im sure no-one wants to see pictures of Jack all the time so I use Meg instead, but Im a HUGE Stripes fan. And nothing is sexier than a babe banging the skins.. :oops: So if its more Meg you want I think I can oblige. Head over to the Non-Hip area today, Ill try and put something together.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#17

fingernailsonhull Wrote:
tth_fan Wrote:
longseason Wrote:Nickelback covers

Is that a joke??? Confusedcratch: That has got to be some kind of cruel joke....

That is indeed a joke. I don't believe you'll find any Nickelback fans here.

nickelback has fans?! :? :?
clearly they're smoking something different from the rest of us
Reply
#18

opiated Wrote:fiddlers green

I heard that they are going to be playing that
Reply
#19

LizardKing51 Wrote:And nothing is sexier than a babe banging the skins.. :oops:

That's dirty...and clever. :oops:

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#20

Poor ol New Maybe couldn't mount much of an attack. Hopefully the boys will treat us and pull er out once or twice! Or more. We'll see ...
Reply
#21

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.standingovation.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=60&goto=newpost">http://www.standingovation.ca/vbulletin ... to=newpost</a><!-- m -->

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Reply
#22

rivsy Wrote:http://www.standingovation.ca/vbulletin/...to=newpost

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why do you keep posting these links? I don't know what you are trying to say?
Reply
#23

heard coming to stratford and trying to see if any fans know anything...that link is to the site for the festival in stratford where some people were discussing it...I think it might be the first place where it will be "officially" posted if not on hipbase...just a guess tho...sorry just eager i guess.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)