Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/">http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video ... d_rippers/</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
This is one of those questions I feel like I'm going to be left feeling dumb for asking.. but I saw someone mention this in another thread in reference to a Hip dvd. What I want to know is it possible to strip the audio from a dvd and put it on a cd?? If its possible I want to strip the 2003 "Led Zeppelin" disc 2 audio from the dvd and put it on cd. Can someone explain how this is done? (if it can be that is)
thanks.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
wtf? Chris how did you get up there?

cratch:
This was my thread! :lol: Thanks for the link, I cant wait!!
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
WTF is right!!! How'd that happen?
Enjoy the links... there is one other piece of software that is perfect for this process, and it was talked about on the Henhouse this week... maybe there is a Henhous'er here who remembers?
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
I guess the Cream Always rises to the top?
I have been marginally successful with doing this by using a dvd decrypter, but it sucks. I'll give it a shot.
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.yamipod.com/main/modules/home/">http://www.yamipod.com/main/modules/home/</a><!-- m -->
This is the link Slacker posted over at Henhouse.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
chris Wrote:Tthip Wrote:http://www.yamipod.com/main/modules/home/
This is the link Slacker posted over at Henhouse.
Not that one... that was for iPod back to computer...
This will rip audio... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dvdtox.com/dvdaudioripper.htm">http://www.dvdtox.com/dvdaudioripper.htm</a><!-- m -->
Sorry been watching hockey all nite, geez did anyone tell Toronto there was a game? Ouch!
Anyway thanks for the help gang, I'll give it a shot tomorrow. :thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 15
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2005
Reputation:
0
I'm pathetic at figuring out techno stuff like this. If anyone is able to rip the songs from the dvd to a cd, could you PM and let me know, thanks.
Posts: 492
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
The way I've always done this is to load up my sound recording software and connect my "audio out" to my "audio in". It's probably the worst possible way to do it, but it's cheap and it works well enough for me.