Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

All-Star Game
#1

discuss...



personally, i'm quite dissapointed and confused as to why Jeter isn't on the team, as are many of the players themselves (including Boston's own Johnny Damon), but that's ok, A-Rod is there, and so's Sheffield and Rivera, so at least I'll get to see some Yanks in action...




go AL!
Reply
#2

Jeter sucks!
Reply
#3

I was disappointed that the Canadian, Jason Bay, didn't get into the game.

Otherwise... meh.
Reply
#4

Isn't it obvious that Jeter's deal with Satan is coming to an end?
Reply
#5

if anyone made a deal with Satan it was the Red Sox, so that they could finally win the series last year...:roll:
Reply
#6

the reason that damon is in the game and jeter isnt is the fact that the fans vote to pick which players are selected
Reply
#7

clarke Wrote:the reason that damon is in the game and jeter isnt is the fact that the fans vote to pick which players are selected
No they only get to vote on the starters, Jeter should be there over Sheffield I would think, but I haven't paid attention to the Yankees this year.
Reply
#8

I love the boos the Yankmees got durint the intro....

Jeter is the classiest guy on that roster, I agree; he should've been there.
Reply
#9

not to mention that sweet play he made this week where he threw the guy out from in the air!
Reply
#10

what all-star game Confusedcratch:
Reply
#11

If anyone deserved to go to the game, it was Hafner over Hillenbrand. Only problem was that Hafner got hot after the voting was done. His numbers at the halfway point of the season were far superior to Shea's.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)