Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Anyone ride on the base here? Thinking of buying a kawaski dual purpose klx for like $2K. Anyone know anything about these?
Mick
Posts: 1,515
Threads: 125
Joined: Feb 2004
Reputation:
0
I haven't got around to getting one yet, but I am really into bikes. My friend has one of these, well..had one. If you're getting it for trail riding..don't bother, it's not a serious trail bike. Other than that..it's a decent bike.
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Not necessarily looking for a badass trail bike, just something to commute with. But perhaps I should just look for something else??
Posts: 1,593
Threads: 154
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
i use to have a 1984 honda nighthawk 700s but sold it a few years ago for $100 it had broken down for like 5 years
i want a new one but i don't trust other people on the road they don't see me in my truck so it scares me to ride again plus one of my good friends died on one ten years ago all my friends had bikes after that we don't
ron