Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A little story about a Bear
#1

Hello 'Hip'pies.... Enjoy the day today
Reply
#2

I'm starting to consider that "ignore" function...

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#3

fingernailsonhull Wrote:I'm starting to consider that "ignore" function...


Oh yeah, I forgot about that...

bye-bye loser! :lol:
Reply
#4

I never thought I'd use that feature, but I will starting today!
Reply
#5

Kevala Wrote:Hello 'Hip'pies.... Enjoy the day today

10 Tool Points.
Reply
#6

beanmedic Wrote:
Kevala Wrote:Hello 'Hip'pies.... Enjoy the day today

10 Tool Points.

He's way beyond tool points.
Reply
#7

cant admin ban ip's?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#8

gratts99 Wrote:cant admin ban ip's?


can but won't
Reply
#9

fingernailsonhull Wrote:I'm starting to consider that "ignore" function...

Pretty amazing...it turns three pages of inane ramblings into six posts from real 'basers. :lol:

1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)