Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Kudos for Peter Padjen!
#1

Just wanted to give a big shout out and thanks to Peter aka livehip, who went above and beyond the call of duty with the Christmas charity B&P he did. I recieved a bunch of surprises above what I asked for(Quinte Hotel DVD, 2002 Hip dvd, a ben harper show, a oysterhead show and a rolling stones compilation). In recognition and to help spread the love around I'm offering one of the following shows of your choice to the first 5 people for free. They are: 7/30/01 Gord Downie and TCOM @ TT the Bear's, the Blue Rodeo show I got(Peter, no date on the disks and I forgot what show i asked for, a little help?), Ben Harper 2/25/00, 12/05/94 Hip show at La Bella Luna and 5/04/00 Oysterhead show. Drop me a pm with your address and I'll get them out as soon as possible to the first 5 people :thumb:
Reply
#2

The offer is now closed. First 5 are emperor penguin, musicfan, tber, Not Blonde Solid and Jennabird 8) I'll have your packages shipped out by next week friday at the latest. Enjoy!
Reply
#3

I will second that cheers! I received my autographed Gretzky Jersey in the mail last week, and it looks great! He also went above & beyond by sending me a Gary Cheevers autographed "0" from a Boston Bruin's Jersey. A little hockey history over the weekend has taught me a bit about Cheevers!

Thanks once again for a great transaction.

Cheers, :thumb:

Scott
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)