Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Silvertide??
#1

Just picked up a CD of a new group "Silvertide". I heard their one song on Muchmusic, kinda had a bit of an ACDC sound to it so I thought I would pick it up. Having a listen through it, its a pretty good album, but I would have to say more of a "Black Crowes" influence more than ACDC. Either way, they appear to be a fairly good "Rock and Roll" band, something that is pretty hard to find anymore...................

Should be interesting to see if they make it or not..............I give them a thumbs up for now anyways......


Anyone else have anything new they are listening to??
Reply
#2

gotta agree with silvertide...we play them quite a bit on-air here in kamloops...agree with the crowes comparison..i once said they were like the BC's on speed....(must say here..black crowes are vastly underrated) as for other new tunes, my niece of all people just got me into this english band Muse...unreal band..
Reply
#3

I met the guitar player "Nick Perri" 's aunt in summer of 2002. And she introduced me to them and told me to keep a eye out Big Grin ...such a great band.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)