Posts: 31
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2004
Reputation:
0
Awesome DVD. Does anybody happen to have cover art for it?
Matt
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Four days to download and I'm four songs into it, All I can say is thanks Chris. It looks like a professional DVD...the extra lighting really helped. I'll keep the seed open as long as possible.
P.S. Who has been able to decifer his rant in Grace??
Posts: 10
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Any cover art for that ??? can't find any...
Posts: 331
Threads: 24
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
i'm gonna take a stab at it.
give me a day or two.
rivum
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I have some great cover art that Man-Sized Eldorado (aka Trevor) made. I'll try to post it tonight...
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 100
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
What a great cover.. Thanks MSE & Chris for putting all this out. Truly 1 great show! :thumb:
Posts: 41
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I have signed up for the hip torrent tracker at hipfans.com, and it won't let me in... it says my user name is incorrect... wtf is going on? Can anyone help a dude out?
Posts: 331
Threads: 24
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
just looking at your art man-sized-eldorado: Good Work!
rivum
Posts: 31
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2004
Reputation:
0
Great work guys. They both look great.
Matt