Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sydney audio available for download on the Tracker!!
#16

highlander Wrote:
Quote:One can dream Jamie. Big Grin I can see Verge possibly, but if the Hip ever pulled out Evelyn I don't think I could handle it. BTW, I didn't get my wish either, Fire in the Hole. Someday I'll hear FITH, someday.

The 1995 Halifax show, if I remember, they played FITH inside of NOIS. Talk about amazing!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Oh to go back in time and attend that concert would be sweet!
Reply
#17

Here's the setlist:
Metro Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia February 2nd, 1995

Grace, Too
Fully Completely
Inevitability of Death
Courage
Greasy Jungle
Last of the Unplucked Gems
Thugs
New Orleans is Sinking
Lionized
Scared
Opiated
Nautical Disaster
Fifty Mission Cap
Titanic Terrarium
At the Hundredth Meridian
Locked in the Trunk of a Car
Fire in the Hole
(Encore)
We'll Go Too
Daredevil
Little Bones

Rory
Halifax
Reply
#18

great sounding show, guys. good job :thumb:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)