12-04-2004, 10:02 AM
Anyone else see this movie? I watched it and thought it was pretty interesting. Its the rebuttal to Michael Moore's 911 movie. .
Yes its slanted totally to the right but no more than Moore's film is slanted the other way. Some interesting things in it including interviews with people Moore used in his film setting the record straight. For example, Moore took their comments out of context, and for some, Moore didnt even interview them.
Obviously this movie is geared to attack Moore. I fully realize this movie is presented to suit the producers, but after watching both movies, I get the sense the truth is somewhere in between Moore's 911 and this movie.
Yes its slanted totally to the right but no more than Moore's film is slanted the other way. Some interesting things in it including interviews with people Moore used in his film setting the record straight. For example, Moore took their comments out of context, and for some, Moore didnt even interview them.
Obviously this movie is geared to attack Moore. I fully realize this movie is presented to suit the producers, but after watching both movies, I get the sense the truth is somewhere in between Moore's 911 and this movie.

