Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blow at High Dough
#1

according to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hipbase.com/stats/songs.php?start_date=1987-07-02&end_date=2004-12-05&order_by_order=inverse&set_id=&sequence_id=&location_id=&venue_id=&order_by=size">http://www.hipbase.com/stats/songs.php? ... er_by=size</a><!-- m -->

Blow has only been played 184 times, I can't believe its been played less than poets, I can remember maybe 1 show i've been to where it wasn't played....Maybe.....

anyone else think that might be off?
Reply
#2

jkdiamond Wrote:anyone else think that might be off?
Of course it's off.
There are many shows unaccounted for in those stats.. a lot of early shows are missing.
Reply
#3

got it, didn't realize that Smile
Reply
#4

there are many shows missing, but I doubt there are over a hundred, so it is probable that poets has been played more.
Reply
#5

stanslow12 Wrote:there are many shows missing, but I doubt there are over a hundred, so it is probable that poets has been played more.
That's debatable... but it's true that "Poets" has been played more often the last few years.
Reply
#6

Poets has been played at every show since PP, garaunteed. it's a permanent fixture in the set, like NOIS, Meridian, and My Music @ Work.
Reply
#7

I've been to three hip shoes, I've seen Blow ONE time, that was last night at the civic centre. I believe that blow has been played less than poets.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)