Poll: Who is getting sick of polls? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Me
0%
0
0%
Me too
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is getting sick of polls?
#1

Post your opinion!
Reply
#2

Haha! I was going to do this too, but you beat me to it :lol:
Reply
#3

Yep, the polls have been beat to death...especially the' name your favorite this or that from the Hip'. It would be ok if the content was different from the same old same old. :?
Reply
#4

Or if the people posting the polls took the time to plan them out before posting.

Or if they serached to see if it has been done (to death) already.

Or if there was a limit to how many one person can post in a certain time frame.

Arrrgggghhhh.

Visit <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tracker.hipfans.com">http://tracker.hipfans.com</a><!-- m --> - poll free since early last week. Smile
Reply
#5

if you are going to do one, do it right, not half ass, forget half the songs, and not run them for more than a day,

chris made some really good points too. come on, im waiting for your favourite hip album thread to pop up within the next day or two.
Reply
#6

I like polls! Polls are fun! Please, someone make up another one!
Reply
#7

lord brazle Wrote:I like polls! Polls are fun! Please, someone make up another one!

Um.... For those who didn't get that, I was being sarcastic. Now that I've somewhat sobered up, it's 8 hours later (DST, I gained an hour, cha-ching!) I've realized maybe I didn't get my intent firmly established. So, just so everyone knows; I was being sarcastic, I got drunk last night (whoo!) and I agree with the general consensus that all the polls are too much. And the RAZZ emoticon can really, on a foggy day, BE the sarcasm emoticon. I have faith in our ability of transference and the human instinct for survival.
Reply
#8

I think everybody got the sarcasm...and I don't think a soul in here would argue with you. I think this is the first poll in a month to have answers I thought sensible!!

:lol:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)