Posts: 1,502
Threads: 59
Joined: Jul 2003
Reputation:
0
---------------------------------------------------
CSI MARATHON!?! Still?!?
Holy Moly, I am in Heaven!!!
Willows is sooooo hot...
Grissom has officially made all us geeks cool... 8)
Any other fans lurking the Hipbase?
"Things I Learned On CSI... Hotel Bedspreads Are Nasty..." :lol:
---------------------------------------------------
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Another fan right here.
I like Las Vegas though.
I really do not like Miami - but my wife likes it - so I watch by default.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 431
Threads: 35
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Can't wait for New York! Gary Sinise rules!
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I can't get enough of CSI Las Vegas. CSI Miami does nothing for me, but I am looking forward to CSY:NY with great hopes.
Posts: 1,414
Threads: 73
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Same here..I am a Las Vegas CSI fan. Love that show! I am 1 season behind though :? I started watching the dvds after the show started. Hopefully I will get caught up soon.
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
If CSI Miami premiered before Vegas.
Would there even be a franchise?
Miami is just not a good show.
Well, except for the blonde.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 1,515
Threads: 125
Joined: Feb 2004
Reputation:
0
I'll give NY a shot, but Vegas is the best..no matter what, can't beat the cast.
Posts: 2,367
Threads: 143
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Grissom has made SOME geeks cool, Brazle, but some geeks are beyond help...Brazle.
:lol:
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
ive tried getting into CSI, watched miami last night, i dont know, just cant get into it, though i dont like most cop shows anyway. that could explain it.
Big CSI LV fan here, gotta love Grissom. I don't really like Miami. I can't WAIT for the NYC version.
I've also seen the traveling exhibit "Crime Scene Insects" which was inspired by and is connected to the show. I was quite dissapointed. So if you go to it, don't expect much.
Posts: 6,675
Threads: 359
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm a big fan of both Vegas and Miami....but Vegas is still the best one. Grissom is such a great character, and Marg Helgenberger is the hottest woman on TV. There are only a few shows that I've ever been addicted to (The X-Files, Seinfeld, Simpsons, 24, Six Feet Under), and CSI definitely has that special something that makes me wanna tune in week after week. I love it!
Posts: 2,025
Threads: 109
Joined: Jan 2003
Reputation:
0
I'm watching now and it looks like it'll be a good one...but then again, aren't they all? CSI (vegas) has an excellent ensamble cast, and have perfected the art of witty banter.
-Jenna