Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ISO: TO N1 XL shirt / poster / ticket stub
#1

I was in the ticket drop line from 2pm until 830pm when the box office finally dropped decent pairs as TO N1 started. I know I'm asking for a lot here, but I didn't have time to get merch, and didn't even get a ticket stub. Because I bought my tickets right before I went in, their system didn't recognize my credit card, and a security officer had to escort me to my seats. So I don't have a single thing to even show I was there - hoping someone grabbed an extra shirt or poster or stub that I could buy? Much thanks for your consideration!
Reply
#2

I'm still looking for this shirt, if anyone can help?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)