Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

In It To Spin It - This Week - WAR BABY
#1

Hey Everyone!

I have some awesome news and big plans.

I have created a SHOW. I toyed with the format, interviewed my first bands, producers and record label owners and I am super proud to unveil to the youtube world my idea.


I literally took this thing off private 5 minutes ago and you guys are getting it first.

I love all the great comments I read on here and the support is fantastic.

Anyways, it's been exciting coming up with this the last 3 weeks, without further ado,

Episode 1 of In It To Spin It.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGP7PF_47oY">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGP7PF_47oY</a><!-- m -->



Totally open to feedback, too. I know the interview runs long on this one, but I love these guys, they are my friends and I believe in their catchy tunes....Future episodes will have a 6 minute cap on interviews. ENJOY!

Vancouver 1997 Vancouver 1999 I Vancouver 2000 I Vancouver 2002 II Vancouver 2004 Vancouver 2006 I Vancouver 2006 III Vancouver 2006 IV Kamloops 2007 Seattle 2007 Marymoor 2007 Vancouver 2007 Seattle 2009 Vancouver 2009 I Vancouver 2009 II Vancouver 2009 II Abbotsford 2009
Burnaby 2011 Seattle 2012 Kamloops 2013 Vancouver 2014 Vancouver 2015
Reply
#2

nice job, looking to forward to future shows :thumb:

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#3

I watched,very good,wtf no guest appearance from wifey?
Reply
#4

BIGVDOGG Wrote:I watched,very good,wtf no guest appearance from wifey?



LOL, you just HAD to go there hey? :nooooo

thanks for the support man!

Good stuff coming.

Vancouver 1997 Vancouver 1999 I Vancouver 2000 I Vancouver 2002 II Vancouver 2004 Vancouver 2006 I Vancouver 2006 III Vancouver 2006 IV Kamloops 2007 Seattle 2007 Marymoor 2007 Vancouver 2007 Seattle 2009 Vancouver 2009 I Vancouver 2009 II Vancouver 2009 II Abbotsford 2009
Burnaby 2011 Seattle 2012 Kamloops 2013 Vancouver 2014 Vancouver 2015
Reply
#5

Nice work! Looking forward to future episodes.

:thumb:
Reply
#6

Episode 2!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugZK7uP6SSA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugZK7uP6SSA</a><!-- m -->

Vancouver 1997 Vancouver 1999 I Vancouver 2000 I Vancouver 2002 II Vancouver 2004 Vancouver 2006 I Vancouver 2006 III Vancouver 2006 IV Kamloops 2007 Seattle 2007 Marymoor 2007 Vancouver 2007 Seattle 2009 Vancouver 2009 I Vancouver 2009 II Vancouver 2009 II Abbotsford 2009
Burnaby 2011 Seattle 2012 Kamloops 2013 Vancouver 2014 Vancouver 2015
Reply
#7

EPISODE 3

Guests:

Ladyhawk and Babysitter

Vancouver 1997 Vancouver 1999 I Vancouver 2000 I Vancouver 2002 II Vancouver 2004 Vancouver 2006 I Vancouver 2006 III Vancouver 2006 IV Kamloops 2007 Seattle 2007 Marymoor 2007 Vancouver 2007 Seattle 2009 Vancouver 2009 I Vancouver 2009 II Vancouver 2009 II Abbotsford 2009
Burnaby 2011 Seattle 2012 Kamloops 2013 Vancouver 2014 Vancouver 2015
Reply
#8

Episode 4

Jesse Taylor and Violet Age
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_DuQxGWxRg">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_DuQxGWxRg</a><!-- m -->

Vancouver 1997 Vancouver 1999 I Vancouver 2000 I Vancouver 2002 II Vancouver 2004 Vancouver 2006 I Vancouver 2006 III Vancouver 2006 IV Kamloops 2007 Seattle 2007 Marymoor 2007 Vancouver 2007 Seattle 2009 Vancouver 2009 I Vancouver 2009 II Vancouver 2009 II Abbotsford 2009
Burnaby 2011 Seattle 2012 Kamloops 2013 Vancouver 2014 Vancouver 2015
Reply
#9

Special Edition

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2HdjzTINdY">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2HdjzTINdY</a><!-- m -->

Vancouver 1997 Vancouver 1999 I Vancouver 2000 I Vancouver 2002 II Vancouver 2004 Vancouver 2006 I Vancouver 2006 III Vancouver 2006 IV Kamloops 2007 Seattle 2007 Marymoor 2007 Vancouver 2007 Seattle 2009 Vancouver 2009 I Vancouver 2009 II Vancouver 2009 II Abbotsford 2009
Burnaby 2011 Seattle 2012 Kamloops 2013 Vancouver 2014 Vancouver 2015
Reply
#10

THIS WEEK, EPISODE 5

PHOENIX THUNDERBIRD!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOhR2IzkYyY">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOhR2IzkYyY</a><!-- m -->

Vancouver 1997 Vancouver 1999 I Vancouver 2000 I Vancouver 2002 II Vancouver 2004 Vancouver 2006 I Vancouver 2006 III Vancouver 2006 IV Kamloops 2007 Seattle 2007 Marymoor 2007 Vancouver 2007 Seattle 2009 Vancouver 2009 I Vancouver 2009 II Vancouver 2009 II Abbotsford 2009
Burnaby 2011 Seattle 2012 Kamloops 2013 Vancouver 2014 Vancouver 2015
Reply
#11

Episode 6

This band sounds a lot like early Nirvana

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ4sQMxNYa8">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ4sQMxNYa8</a><!-- m -->

Vancouver 1997 Vancouver 1999 I Vancouver 2000 I Vancouver 2002 II Vancouver 2004 Vancouver 2006 I Vancouver 2006 III Vancouver 2006 IV Kamloops 2007 Seattle 2007 Marymoor 2007 Vancouver 2007 Seattle 2009 Vancouver 2009 I Vancouver 2009 II Vancouver 2009 II Abbotsford 2009
Burnaby 2011 Seattle 2012 Kamloops 2013 Vancouver 2014 Vancouver 2015
Reply
#12

There is some Hip footage in here

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlN0jYEpyJs">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlN0jYEpyJs</a><!-- m -->



and here is the Melvins episode I did
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI1OFfpC6sc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI1OFfpC6sc</a><!-- m -->

Vancouver 1997 Vancouver 1999 I Vancouver 2000 I Vancouver 2002 II Vancouver 2004 Vancouver 2006 I Vancouver 2006 III Vancouver 2006 IV Kamloops 2007 Seattle 2007 Marymoor 2007 Vancouver 2007 Seattle 2009 Vancouver 2009 I Vancouver 2009 II Vancouver 2009 II Abbotsford 2009
Burnaby 2011 Seattle 2012 Kamloops 2013 Vancouver 2014 Vancouver 2015
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)