Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

left arm, first born or right kidney to trade for TATH LP
#1

title says it all.. anyone want my money for a TATH LP?
message me!
Reply
#2

left arm, first born AND right kidney to trade, here.

so you know who to msg first.


:lol:

Vancouver 1997 Vancouver 1999 I Vancouver 2000 I Vancouver 2002 II Vancouver 2004 Vancouver 2006 I Vancouver 2006 III Vancouver 2006 IV Kamloops 2007 Seattle 2007 Marymoor 2007 Vancouver 2007 Seattle 2009 Vancouver 2009 I Vancouver 2009 II Vancouver 2009 II Abbotsford 2009
Burnaby 2011 Seattle 2012 Kamloops 2013 Vancouver 2014 Vancouver 2015
Reply
#3

:nooooo
Reply
#4

The deals are still out there. Be creative. If you came across a post in a non Hip music forum, where the poster states that they just picked the following LP...What is the first thing you would think? What is the first thing you would do?

Trouble in the hen house

"They're your blues, we just play 'em"
Reply
#5

You Can't buy a sealed kidney for $250...
http://edmonton.adsinalberta.com/art-ant...92287.html
Reply
#6

i've tried to buy from this ad, i have no gotten a response!
thanks
-tony
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)