Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New CD on maple music.
#1

Gords new CD is up for presale on Maple Music with limited number of AUTOGRAPHED copies. only $14 plus shipping and taxes. To be shipped around June 8
Reply
#2

It is also available on vinyl:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=15332&start=87">viewtopic.php?f=28&t=15332&start=87</a><!-- l -->

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#3

But will they ship it to the UK??

Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently
Reply
#4

Detrious Wrote:But will they ship it to the UK??
Ouch.
Cheapest is $20, and up to ten weeks

Priority Courier - 1 to 3 business days $84.82 ($83.69 US / 61.48 €)
XpressPost International - 4 to 7 business days $62.57 ($61.74 US / 45.36 €)
Small Packet Air - 6 to 10 business days $29.86 ($29.46 US / 21.65 €)
Small Packet Surface - up to 10 weeks $19.10 ($18.84 US / 13.84 €)

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#5

Detrious Wrote:But will they ship it to the UK??
I will if they won't...
Reply
#6

I'd better get a personal message with my autograph....something like 'Hey Mike, sorry I haven't played 'inevitability of death' for you with my other band yet. I'll make up for it by doing a dylan cover at bluesfest. Cheers, GD."
Reply
#7

On Maple the vinyl version was $24 plus $13 shipping.
I bought this off Ebay last month for $18 plus $4 shipping.
And it is up again via buy it now: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.com/GORD-DOWNIE-THE-GRAND-BOUNCE-2-VINYL-LP-SET-/110571776867?pt=Music_on_Vinyl">http://cgi.ebay.com/GORD-DOWNIE-THE-GRA ... c_on_Vinyl</a><!-- m -->
Nice little discount.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#8

Tthip Wrote:On Maple the vinyl version was $24 plus $13 shipping.
I bought this off Ebay last month for $18 plus $4 shipping.
And it is up again via buy it now: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.com/GORD-DOWNIE-THE-GRAND-BOUNCE-2-VINYL-LP-SET-/110571776867?pt=Music_on_Vinyl">http://cgi.ebay.com/GORD-DOWNIE-THE-GRA ... c_on_Vinyl</a><!-- m -->
Nice little discount.

That link says they're in Concord, ontario. Shipping to USA is $4 but shipping to Canada is $17
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)