Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Last.fm
#1

I know this has been brought up here before, but I couldn't find the old thread.
Are there any last.fm users in here?

Since I've downloaded last.fm, my top 10 most listened to Hip songs have been...

1. Emperor Penguin
2. In View
3. Something On
4. Gift Shop
5. Pretend
6. Escape Is At Hand For The Travellin' Man
7. The Bear
8. Nautical Disaster
9. The Last Of The Unplucked Gems
10. Fully Completely

Last.fm comes with a few cool little features.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.last.fm">www.last.fm</a><!-- w -->

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#2

I signed up for Last.fm a few months ago, but I haven't updated my page since I joined, and I'm hardly ever on there. It was fun for about three days and then I lost interest.
Reply
#3

Last.fm integrates with MAC much better than PC I find. I had it on my PC and found it way too much of a hassle.
With a MAC, I don't even have to log in, or start it up.
It just runs with my iTunes :thumb:

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#4

I have been on Last.FM for over a year and check it a couple times per day.
The Hip are only #4 on my overall top artists, does that make me a bad person?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.last.fm/user/dooleywomack">http://www.last.fm/user/dooleywomack</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#5

I only joined this past summer, and since I was always readding my songs to itunes, it would reset play counts, and didn't get transferred.

The Hip have taken over the count, and almost quadruples Wintersleep in second.

my last.fm page
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)