Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

06/21/08 - Belleville, Ontario - Zwick's Park
#46

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciA-yyv5jX4">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciA-yyv5jX4</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh5IBGwjT9M">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh5IBGwjT9M</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGHH6f0xIaA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGHH6f0xIaA</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nER9RtESolc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nER9RtESolc</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2OWMKCLEFM">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2OWMKCLEFM</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf3q8lNsGTc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf3q8lNsGTc</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#47

If everything goes as planned this evening I'll post a DVD of this show to the tracker tomorrow (Friday, October 16). Video from bigvdogg and audio from Mr. Dave.
Reply
#48

chris Wrote:If everything goes as planned this evening I'll post a DVD of this show to the tracker tomorrow (Friday, October 16). Video from bigvdogg and audio from Mr. Dave.
Was this video already out there or am i mistaking it with guelph? This is the one with the crowd surfing wheel chair right?
Reply
#49

mojo_mattv Wrote:
chris Wrote:If everything goes as planned this evening I'll post a DVD of this show to the tracker tomorrow (Friday, October 16). Video from bigvdogg and audio from Mr. Dave.
Was this video already out there or am i mistaking it with guelph? This is the one with the crowd surfing wheel chair right?
I just received this footage at the Hamilton show on October 2 so it's new to me.

Here's the wheelchair surfer:
[youtube]e2q1DnisQ54[/youtube]
Reply
#50

Right on :thumb:
Reply
#51

I was at that show and watched the wheel surfer. It seems at the end he wants down but I'm sure he will remember that show for years to come.
Reply
#52

[youtube]17_NDp0isF4[/youtube]

A little project for myself today.

I extracted the audio from this video - sliced, diced and tagged it.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://drive.google.com/open?id=13WJdnZlwd_DHAqaTmvheoTeubdw74zEB">https://drive.google.com/open?id=13WJdn ... eubdw74zEB</a><!-- m -->

Yer Not the Ocean
My Music At Work
Grace, Too
The Drop-Off
It's A Good Life If You Don't Weaken
Ahead by a Century
In View
Gift Shop
Courage
World Container
Long Time Running
Poets
Springtime in Vienna
Bobcaygeon
Nautical Disaster
Fully Completely
Family Band
New Orleans is Sinking

The Lonely End of the Rink
Wheat Kings
Blow at High Dough

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)