Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Best Beer
#31

I like a lot of beers, but my favorites are Grolsch and Dommelsch.

Grolsch always have some special season beers, most of them are very good.
Reply
#32

Is it okay to not like beer and still be a true hip fan?? :wink: :oops: 8) Confusedhock:
Reply
#33

Seems that the topic has veered off the road a little, which is good for sure, just wanted to throw my 2 cents in....I'm a HUGE Moosehead man, it's funny that a lot of the people seem to be into the Euro beers...good beers, but there's something abotu a brew from the East Coast...so good...anyways folks, hope everyone's having a pint this weekend, whatever your pref. is...

Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
Reply
#34

Heineken, Amstel, Grolsch, de Koninck, Alfa, white beers like Hoegaarden and Wieckse Witte and Belgian beers like Palm and Jupiler.. And ofcourse our own beer [Image: logo.jpg]
Reply
#35

for as far as pot concerned... You can use legal in the Netherlands, buy legal in the Netherlands, you can even use pot as a medicine (payed by the insurancecompany) but......... when you want to grow pot and it's more than for your own consumption, it's an offence against the law...
Reply
#36

highwaygirl28 Wrote:Is it okay to not like beer and still be a true hip fan?? :wink: :oops: 8) Confusedhock:

Welllllllllll.....for you we will make an exception Jen Wink
Reply
#37

Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww, thanks Beat :wink: :wink: :wink:
Reply
#38

My Beer of Choice now is Hoegarden but generaly I stick to Sleemens Cream Ale, Rickards Gold is good too. I wont drink Red because as a rule if I cant see through it i don't drink it.
Reply
#39

Wow...all these beers I've never heard of. Even Canadian ones like Rickards Gold...(the Red i've tried - and after splitting 5 pitchers with my girlfriend and totally embarassing myself at a concert, I will never drink it again :oops: ).
The white beer sounds interesting. Is it like wheat beer?
Reply
#40

in the winter Guiness with as shot of blueberry schnappsmixed in. In summer would be heffenweisen (sp) or just to see how many I can drink- Genny light or Natural light
Reply
#41

Storm Wrote:Heineken, Amstel, Grolsch, de Koninck, Alfa, white beers like Hoegaarden and Wieckse Witte and Belgian beers like Palm and Jupiler.. And ofcourse our own beer [Image: logo.jpg]

I LOVE Hoegaarden!! It is my favorite beer!! Must drink it out of a glass though!!!
Corona is a close second!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)