Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pizza and a Porno..
#1

What a great combo.. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/canada_food_sex_offbeat">http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/canada_food_sex_offbeat</a><!-- m -->

:lol: :lol:

Any Winnipeger's here order one up yet?

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#2

LizardKing51 Wrote:What a great combo.. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/canada_food_sex_offbeat">http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/canada_food_sex_offbeat</a><!-- m -->

:lol: :lol:

Any Winnipeger's here order one up yet?

That's hilarious...and of course genius! :wink:
Reply
#3

i didn't read the articly but i can't help but thinking like...seeing as every porno has a pizza guy in it anyways....this could make for some interesting home movies LOLZ.
Reply
#4

Only in Winnipeg....................... haha

Rory
Halifax
Reply
#5

I thought this was going to be a link to the "Big Sausage Pizza" website... Confusedhock:
Reply
#6

Man how come I can't come up with a good business idea like that? :roll: :lol:
Reply
#7

"You'll never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator," he explained. "Everyone knows: sex sells."

How true.
Reply
#8

Zenith Wrote:I thought this was going to be a link to the "Big Sausage Pizza" website... Confusedhock:



OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :thumb:
Reply
#9

The Darkest Canuck Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:I thought this was going to be a link to the "Big Sausage Pizza" website... Confusedhock:



OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :thumb:

It's amazing what these producers can come up with, isn't it?! :?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)