Poll: Which song do you think is better? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fully Completely
0%
0
0%
Nautical Disaster
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Match up #51
#16

Wow I absolutly LOVE both of these songs. I have sat been sitting here for 20 minutes and I cant bring myself to chose one over the other. Im seriously gonna have to flip a coin I think.
Reply
#17

I didnt bother with the coin. I sat after listening to them and debated flipping a coin then I found myself singing the line " either itll move me or itll move right thru me" so I chose Fully.
This was a matchup that should have come later. Its way to early to eliminate one of these great songs.
Reply
#18

That was too, too easy!

Come say hi on twitter @MattMerritt
Reply
#19

A big win over a song like Fully really leaves little doubt that Nautical can and probably will go all the way...like a previous poster said, it has had good songs each round and has handled them all.
Reply
#20

Nautical is a monster... it's unstoppable... it's the HUlk I think!

Come say hi on twitter @MattMerritt
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)