Posts: 2,144
Threads: 97
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
The ratio rules are one reason why I like Soulseek; there are none there to speak of, but people are free to ban users who don't share files, which is what I do when somebody tries to download something and they have no files to share. However, does anybody know of a program that will automatically scan for filesharing if you are away from the computer?
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I hate to be "that guy", but does anyone have an oink invite?
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:mrlayance@gmail.com">mrlayance@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 1,674
Threads: 70
Joined: Jul 2006
Reputation:
0
Not wanting to be "that guy" either - but I'd love to have a look around if someone has a spare invite. Thanks! :thumb:
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:yellow.ledbetter@btinternet.com">yellow.ledbetter@btinternet.com</a><!-- e -->
Posts: 331
Threads: 24
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
whoever still needs one, PM me...i've got a bunch
EDIT: please don't ask me for an invite if you've already had an account on OINK and lost it for whatever reason. i'll lose all my invite privleges, and i don't want that!
rivum
Posts: 331
Threads: 24
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
ok my offer is closed.
i almost lost my account due to some hosebag trying to sneak their way back in after being banned already.
rivum
Posts: 901
Threads: 11
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
Got my invite a few days ago. This site is amazing. Any good tips on keeping my ratio up?
Posts: 901
Threads: 11
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
Yeah, but this site has everything. I'll try and find some stuff to upload this weekend, though.
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2007
Reputation:
0
Cloud you send me an invite to Oink
my mail <!-- e --><a href="mailto:blezyj@gmail.com">blezyj@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
Thanks a lot !