Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Non-commercial Live Material?
#1

I know I've posted this is the trading forum already, but I figured it couldn't hurt to post here as wel. If anyone knows where I could find any non-commercial, live GD solo material, it would be greatly appreciated! (i've already checked the tracker, not much there, even less being seeded).
k.
Reply
#2

oh yeah...especially oh yoko and the hideout! Love to get those in mp3 if anyone has 'em
Reply
#3

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehundredthmeridian.com">http://www.thehundredthmeridian.com</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#4

screw_ball Wrote:http://www.thehundredthmeridian.com

Yea, that FTP hasn't been up for a while?
k.
Reply
#5

theboyk Wrote:
screw_ball Wrote:http://www.thehundredthmeridian.com

Yea, that FTP hasn't been up for a while?
k.
That wasn't a question.

Also, I'll e-mail him about it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)