Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Single Creepiest Internet Thingy Ever
#1

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/saladfingers.html">http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/saladfingers.html</a><!-- m -->
this is what the internet was made for. Random creepy stuff like this!

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#2

wow, but seeing as how were using todays technology for things like porn and stuff like this, its no wonder were not going to have things inthe future like say doctors and layers...
Reply
#3

Actually, this is the creepiest thing ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CL2hetqp...de%20mouse
Good luck sleeping tonight...
Reply
#4

BulletRiddled Wrote:Actually, this is the creepiest thing ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CL2hetqp...de%20mouse
Good luck sleeping tonight...

OMG, gross! Thanks for nothing, Mr. :?
Reply
#5

BulletRiddled Wrote:Actually, this is the creepiest thing ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CL2hetqp...de%20mouse
Good luck sleeping tonight...

Ive never seen a centipede so big and vicious before, I never knew they got like that. I kinda wish I saw that last nite, Im just about to eat breakfast :lol:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#6

omg, kill it!! where is that from??? i say that hoping its nowhere near me..(shivers)....
Reply
#7

It looks like it's in a zoo - but I don't care...that thing will haunt my dreams forever.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#8

Confusedhock: not cool...not cool at all
Reply
#9

I haven't brought myself to watch it yet...
I'm scared just thinking about it.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#10

WHY-WHY-WHYYYYYYYYY! Do I click on those things

YUCK!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)