Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wireless Network question...
#1

Hey there....

Okay here is my delemia. I am moving into an appartment with a wireless network, so i will be getting a wireless pci adapter. Okay now my question is, in the future i plan to get a pS3 (playstation 3) that has a built in WiFi card. Does anybody know if this type of device would work ok on my wireless network setup?


thanks
Chris O
Reply
#2

hipfan39 Wrote:Hey there....

Okay here is my delemia. I am moving into an appartment with a wireless network, so i will be getting a wireless pci adapter. Okay now my question is, in the future i plan to get a pS3 (playstation 3) that has a built in WiFi card. Does anybody know if this type of device would work ok on my wireless network setup?


thanks
Chris O
Have you already started saving for the PS3? I was thinking about getting one, but with a price tag of $700+ USD I'll pass. And as far as the WiFi is concerned; it should work with your home network as it is rumoured to use the standard 802.11b networking.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)