Posts: 225
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2003
Reputation:
0
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://he.fi/video/apache.mpg">http://he.fi/video/apache.mpg</a><!-- m -->
(45MB, so broadband only recommended)
Posts: 6,675
Threads: 359
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Absolutely brilliant!
:lol:
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Is the guy in the beginning even playing the guitar?
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
thats was absolutely hilarious
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
that was funny as hell :lol: I liked how the music never matched up to the guys playing at all, I can't believe they didnt make it, I thought they were better than Nickelback :lol:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
You know, some things are so bad they are funny, others are so bad their existance is downright embarassing. This one falls under the later category. I really hope all these guys died in the late 70's so they don't have to look back in horror at this today. And that drummer!! What a joke!!
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
And Jesus Christ!! Has the Apache Nation made some sort of official statement against this???
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
haha, that guy has the cheesiest smile I have ever seen!
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 1,593
Threads: 154
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
hey is the guy playing bongos the lead singer of soundtrack of our lives if not it sure looks like him
Posts: 980
Threads: 86
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
thanks for the laugh!
wonder what they look like now?
Posts: 1,143
Threads: 27
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I've seen that somewhere before, but I can't put my finger on it.
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
No wonder why stands-with-a-fist tried to kill herself!
Posts: 3,394
Threads: 118
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
How about this one?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.carllewis.com/video.music.1.html">http://www.carllewis.com/video.music.1.html</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 669
Threads: 16
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
haha, shit I wanna be in a band where I can randomly cackle. Apache! Mwahahaha!