Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2005/07/0410.cfm">http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2005/07/0410.cfm</a><!-- m -->
:lol: gotcha! :wink:
Just out of pure curiosity, does anyone here really like Nickelcrap?
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Theory Of a Nickelfault are yesterdays news...
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
chris Wrote:La Booo-urrrrrns....
:lol:
Sorry all, I was just having fun. But since Nickelback gets dissed quite a bit around here, I was wondering if anyone here really digs them or are they just Canada's Creed? Id go with the latter although I didnt mind a couple of the tunes off the "Long Road" album but other than that, they just dont do it for me, there sound is just so played and repetitive, I dont see any progression with this band, I sure hope they turn things up a notch on this new album and try something new, if they put out another typical sounding NB album it should hopefully finally sink them and ruin their credibility (if they had any). I dont understand why people just eat up this band and keep buying their albums, it boggles the mind? :? It must be a sign of the times were living in, NB sells millions and so many other great Canadian bands dont get half the attention they deserve :x
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 2,211
Threads: 39
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Ooh, read the article, one of their new songs ends with acoustic guitars and piano.
Now if that doesn't just ooze sincerity and artistic integrity, I don't know what does.
Posts: 461
Threads: 46
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I really like that the preview states that the songs, while seemly having new lyrics, cover the same old ground, even making a new "how you remind me"
I'm just glad his hairstyle hasn't caught on...