Posts: 2,211
Threads: 39
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
The Embassy show is listed on thehip.com, but not at the Embassy's website or on Northey's site.
Hmm... maybe not confirmed?
Consolation prize: Grady is playing the Drink the same night.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
It's definitely a go, I called the embassy last week and made sure. The band orginally scheduled to play got bumped so the boys could play.
June 24th $7.00 at the door (a real bargain)!
I'll be there, anyone else?
:thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 2,211
Threads: 39
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Will I be shot if I admit I'm torn between the Strippers and Grady?
I'm leaning toward the Strippers, but my buddies are leaning Grady's way.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
That'd be an easy choice for me skip, but just follow your heart. :lol:
Not that its a big deal, but the band's website say the tickets for London are $12.50, the Embassy told me $7.00, I just didn't want to confuse people at the door. Either way its still dirt cheap. I cant wait to hear these guys, I haven't heard a thing yet, I think the concert will be first time, it should be quite the show. :thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 2,211
Threads: 39
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Well, I personally think that Grady is no Big Sugar, which is why I'm leaning toward Stripper's Union.
Besides, I just want to say to my wife, "I'm off to watch the Strippers, see you later," before I walk out the door.
I'd better remember to take my key....
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
skippy the wonder dog Wrote:Well, I personally think that Grady is no Big Sugar, which is why I'm leaning toward Stripper's Union.
Besides, I just want to say to my wife, "I'm off to watch the Strippers, see you later," before I walk out the door.
I'd better remember to take my key....
If you want to meet up for a beer just say skip, we can sit in pervert's row together :lol:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”