Posts: 183
Threads: 20
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
chris,
IMO, you have unceremoniously been passed the Hip Bootleggers torch from Rory and continue to lead us bravely into new Hip bottleg territories....
Three cheers (er,, or pistols eh?) for our leader!
Hip, Hip...Hoorahy (sorry, the pun was too easy to score)
Chris, you are the balls in my opinion!
:jump
Posts: 2,025
Threads: 109
Joined: Jan 2003
Reputation:
0
That is majorly impressive Chris. Excellent work. You're hardcore. :thumb: Extra points for humourous avatar comparison.
-Jenna
Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2005
Reputation:
0
I've had to sneak cameras into shows while being frisked...henhouse tour at the Gardens I nearly got busted...nice camera too, so I was stressing...
Okay, so I'll post here...
I've been bidding on vids on Ebay, not knowing this forum was here - but honestly, not taking the time to find it...some guy messages me through ebay to tell me that I shouldn't be paying for the stuff.
I had a bunch of "bootlegs" (Fandom Paradise, ages ago, Queen & John), but an ex figured he deserved them a little more than I, so I need to replenish.
I ran a search here to see what I could see (lmao) and found a bunch of links...well, I have a pos system. I am desperately searching for just about ANY concert dvd (or vhs cuz I can transfer). But I can't download and burn them myself. I don't have anything to trade (unless you're a scrapbooker...lmao), and apparently money is no good here....
Any tips would be definitely appreciated...although I think I am about to win one auction right now so I'll be stuck with that.....
Sorry for the thread hijack....
~Andrea
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I could always help you out.
Take a look.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.angelfire.com/blues/tthdana">http://www.angelfire.com/blues/tthdana</a><!-- m -->
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Hello Andrea,
There are loads of fans here who routinely offer B&Ps to new traders or those without anything to trade. Start a new thread asking for help, and detailing your situation as you did here, and I'm sure that you'll be off an running in no time.
If/when you are able to download and/or burn your own shows, check out <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tracker.hipfans.com">http://tracker.hipfans.com</a><!-- m -->
Have fun!
[edit]As I was composing this message, Dana posted... validating my point... thanks Dana![/edit]