Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

admin of DMB fan site invited to new cd listening party
#16

Thanks for the link Jen, yeah it is a very cool song, can't wait for the album.
Reply
#17

I'm pretty sure this is just a "radio edit" version too. I'm sure the album version will be longer. Hopefully that little Roi sax outro will be extended for another 20 minutes or so :lol:

Seriously, I hope they go back to the little musical interludes between songs that made Before These Crowded Streets so cool 8)
Reply
#18

yeah. there is a radio edit. the full album version has the roi and cater jam at the end. it adds about a minute to the song
Reply
#19

mark Wrote:yeah. there is a radio edit. the full album version has the roi and cater jam at the end. it adds about a minute to the song

Sweet...I can't wait :thumb: :jump
Reply
#20

mark Wrote:yeah. there is a radio edit. the full album version has the roi and cater jam at the end. it adds about a minute to the song


Woah, you know that for sure? Sweet! How did you find that out?
Reply
#21

AOL is hosting the full version now. You access it from the antsmarching front page.

It's not bad. Interesting to see what the rest of the record is like.

Cheers

Pat
Reply
#22

aol is hosting the radio edit. the full version has leaked.

the last minute of the song is totally eargasmic.
Reply
#23

LastStop Wrote:Seriously, I hope they go back to the little musical interludes between songs that made Before These Crowded Streets so cool 8)

Definitely, BTCS was awesome for these rants. It's just so damn... Dave Matthews!

Definitely looking forward to this release, and will join the antsmarching site soon.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)