Posts: 613
Threads: 23
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Ive noticed lately that every time I enter the forum here, Im required to sign in my user name and password, even though Ive repeatedly enacted the 'log me in automatically' feature. I'd never had this problem, up until a few weeks ago. Just curious if anyone else has encountered this...perhaps its just a setting on my computer that I need changed? Or is it a more expansive issue...?
Posts: 1,502
Threads: 59
Joined: Jul 2003
Reputation:
0
The only time it happens to me is when I clear my cookies and Temporary Internet Folder files.... then I have to log-in and click "log me in automatically" again... maybe you have some cookie-disabling thing clicked off (or on) somewhere?
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
You will have to login again becase I moved everything from forum.hipbase.com to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hipbase.com/forum">www.hipbase.com/forum</a><!-- w -->.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 1,502
Threads: 59
Joined: Jul 2003
Reputation:
0
Okay.. that explains it.. thanks Lance :thumb: