Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Watchmen Update...next stop - the Horseshoe...
#1

After finishing their 5 shows in the west, the Watchmen are heading east for their final four shows in Toronto, Ottawa and Buffalo on NYE...

For anyone heading to one of these shows, I offer up an appetizer in the form of Saturday night's setlist (the band's final night in their hometown):

Any Day Now
Slomotion
I'm Waiting
Come Around
Together
Anything But That
Soul Stealer (with I Can See Clearly Now)
Brighter Hell
Boneyard Tree
All Uncovered
Holiday
Must To Be Free
Middle East
Danny Acc (REM Tune)
Incarnate
Absolutely Anytime
Stereo
-------------------
I'm Still Gone (with Champagne Supernova)
Cracked
Run And hide
-------------------
Calm
I Like It
Born Afire
Redemption Song (1 Verse)
The Soft Parade
--------------------
Mister
Silent Radar
Say Something (with Walking in your Footsteps)
Redemption song

===

29 songs - including 12 in encores... Confusedhock:

Now THAT'S the way to go out!

M.
Reply
#2

I would love to see them...I just might catch them in Ottawa. Although I would have preferred it to be two sets like the Evening With tour instead of half a concert's worth of encores...here's hoping I can catch them. What's the venue in Ottawa? Barrymore's?
Reply
#3

are they doing the Doors Soft Parade?

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#4

I saw them on Friday in WPG. Really good show. After seeing the set for Saturday, I'm sorry I didn't go both nights.

Nov 19, 1996 Winnipeg, MB
Jul 23, 1997 Winnipeg, MB
Feb 26, 1999 Winnipeg, MB
Oct 1, 2002 Winnipeg, MB
Oct 2, 2002 Winnipeg, MB
Nov 23, 2004 Winnipeg, MB
Jan 20, 2007 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 7, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 9, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 10, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 11, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Jul 7, 2011 Winnipeg, MB
Dec 1, 2012 Fargo, ND
Jan 26, 2013 Winnipeg, MB
Jan 28, 2013 Brandon, MB
Feb 14, 2015 Winnipeg, MB
Aug 5, 2016 Winnipeg, MB
Reply
#5

Can't wait till Saturday...woohoo :jump

Who else is going to be at the Toronto show??
Reply
#6

i'll be there
Reply
#7

You guys are so lucky! I don't really care for the Watchmen but damn I am craving live music. Smile
Reply
#8

Summiteer, Soft Parade is a WM original from Slomotion...

Good article on the band in todays Toronto Sun (I believe it's also on CANOE)...

Looking forward to Saturday night...:thumb:

M.
Reply
#9

thanx mikeS :thumb:

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)