Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Poor Hacksaw
#1

I use to be a big wrestling fan (who wasn't?), anyway...
Looks like Hacksaw is not doing so well, I think he had cancer or something like that. He is auctioning off all his old wrestling stuff. Sad

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=cottonacorn&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50">http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... =3&rows=50</a><!-- m -->

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#2

mrlayance Wrote:I use to be a big wrestling fan (who wasn't?)

Ehmmmmm...... me? :oops:
Reply
#3

me neither.....sorry Lance :wink:
Reply
#4

Lance, how do you know he had cancer? Was it in the news?
Reply
#5

Poeple where just talking about it on another board.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#6

HACKSAW! oh no... that's old school wrestlers that I grew up with.. Iron Sheik, Andre the Giant.. Dino Bravo... hmmmmm.. wrestlers don't have much luck do they..
Reply
#7

found this on good old google

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wrestleview.com/news/1043388189.shtml">http://www.wrestleview.com/news/1043388189.shtml</a><!-- m -->

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)