Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

For sale - 2 tickets, Hip concert on 7/1/11 in Toronto
#1

I have two tickets to sell for the Tragically Hip concert at Downsview Park in Toronto, on 7/1/11. The price is $150 (US) for the pair. I can't go, and I'm just looking to make my money back.

Take care,
Kevin
Reply
#2

If you don't get any responses on the board, you may want to try <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kijiji.ca">www.kijiji.ca</a><!-- w --> . With all the people selling them at profit you should be able to get rid of them fairly fast if you're selling them for face.
Reply
#3

Thanks for the advice! I'll wait a little bit, and see what happens here.

Kevin
Reply
#4

pm sent!
Reply
#5

The tickets have been sold, to Scott.


Take care,
Kevin
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)