01-10-2009, 01:14 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to post anything like this but if it's not, my apologies and feel free to delete.
Anyway, my girlfriend and I are looking to go to the Quebec City winter carnival this year, ideally leaving from Kingston, ON anytime Thursday January 29th or Friday January 30th and returning by Sunday February 1st. The problem is we're students and lacking the $160.00 each VIA is asking for return tickets. With the price of gas being what it is, the best way to get there for two people is by car... problem being that we don't own one or no anybody that would let us borrow theirs for the weekend.
I thought maybe somebody on these forums might know of a website that offers people a chance to offer and request rides for destinations in Canada. I tried googling but didn't find any sites that were heavily frequented. Any ideas? Or ride offers? Anything!?
Thanks.
Anyway, my girlfriend and I are looking to go to the Quebec City winter carnival this year, ideally leaving from Kingston, ON anytime Thursday January 29th or Friday January 30th and returning by Sunday February 1st. The problem is we're students and lacking the $160.00 each VIA is asking for return tickets. With the price of gas being what it is, the best way to get there for two people is by car... problem being that we don't own one or no anybody that would let us borrow theirs for the weekend.
I thought maybe somebody on these forums might know of a website that offers people a chance to offer and request rides for destinations in Canada. I tried googling but didn't find any sites that were heavily frequented. Any ideas? Or ride offers? Anything!?
Thanks.

