12-15-2008, 09:50 PM
fingernailsonhull Wrote:tth_fan Wrote:I don't think he's dumb as dirt. He's obviously done something right to fool a third of the voting population (sorry, a third of the population that actually voted).
I say it because he's out of touch with reality. He obviously doesn't think the economy is in crisis, and he isn't doing what's best for Canada. I say it because he's arrogant. Hopefully the alliance, or the threat of one, has put him in his place.
He's not MacKenzie King, he's not Trudeau, & he's not Chretien; he hasn't earned what they earned. The sooner he realizes that the better.
I understand what you're saying. I agree with you that he needs his hand forced on the economy because he actually doesn't think anything's wrong. But I'm also not sure I'd put Chretien's name in the same breath as MacKenzie King and Trudeau.
Ya, I can respect that. Well put.

