Posts: 276
Threads: 20
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
0
I was just checking up on the info of this show to see if anything new had been posted since the last time i checked, a couple of months ago, when I noticed that Chris has been married for about a month now, so I just want to send out a congratulations to Chris and I hope the wedding went well!
On another note I saw at least 3 video rigs on the floor so there must be some good footage out there and I hope it finds its way to the tracker soon.
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Thanks! The wedding and honeymoon were wonderful.
The audio recording for this show was ruined by a screaming girl. Nothing has been done with the video/audio for that reason.
Posts: 563
Threads: 33
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
*single tear*
Posts: 680
Threads: 34
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
bet it was the girls RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!! They were so f'n annoying!!! Just screaming through much of the show....not even singing or shouting for a song either...just screaming as loud as they could!!! let's hope there's another source out there!!!
Posts: 289
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
Congrats on the marriage Chris!
Wow, complete bummer about the recording being impaired. It was a really good show and has personal value for me 'cause it kicked off my Canada '07 trip. What a downer....
Posts: 276
Threads: 20
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
0
Well Im glad to hear that the wedding and honeymoon went well... and I cant believe the recording was ruined, I can only pray that another source can be found and surfaced on the tracker.
Thanks for the update Chris
Posts: 266
Threads: 44
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
enjoy!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehiptracker.com/torrents-details.php?id=449">http://www.thehiptracker.com/torrents-d ... php?id=449</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 563
Threads: 33
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
Whoooo hoooooo!!!!!!!
you guys are the shit, cant wait to get home tonight, and start downloading!!
Posts: 276
Threads: 20
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
0
WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Thanks sooo much man!
Posts: 289
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
The comments about you guys being the shit and the man, all true. Thanks so much!