Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sam Roberts Live in Calgary
#1

Yahoooo!!

Put on your shit kickers cause it's time to hit the Stampede. Sam Roberts plays tonight at the Stampede on the Coca Cola Stage at 8:30. Free with addmission to the park, so not really free but more like $11. Still not all that bad for a show.

I wasn't planning on heading down to the Stampede this year but it seems I say that every year and always end up going. I'll just have to try harder to keep that wallet closed this year. It never fails that I end up spending too much and wake up the next day with a headache. I'll never learn.

See y'all there.
Reply
#2

Sh$# , just logged in , it's 8:30 now . Sad Should have checked the schedule , I imagine Shania Twin is there again. :wink: Yeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaa!
Reply
#3

Well Sam put on a rockin show at the Coca Cola stage last night. The place was packed.

I was just checking out the lineup on the Coke stage at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.calgarystampede.com">www.calgarystampede.com</a><!-- w --> and it dosn't look like Shania Twin is playing this year. I find it hard to believe though. She must be there somewhere. :wink: Anyway, for the last few days there's Cheap Trick tonight, Matt Good tomorrow night and Treble Charger on Sunday. Sloan would have been good last friday but I was outta town.

Anyway the Sam Roberts concert was great and the midway was fun afterwards. I ended up winning some money there for a change but still managed to speand my winnings in the beer gardens. We had a great seat in the gardens for the nightley fireworks display too. :thumb:
Reply
#4

Sounds great Royce , I think Thoroughgood is playing tonight , might go check him out , he was great when I saw him in 95.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)