Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Hip helped me win Eagles tickets..
#1

I have an ultra cool story to share with you all :thumb: My husband and I were driving in the car when a contest came on the air (WGR 55 in Buffalo) My husband persuaded me to call on the cell, and I actually got through. I figured I would lose this contest, because it is mostly sports radio and what do I know..but hey, I was going to give it a try. (Since I called and they had my name, I couldn't hand the phone over to Bill) So I waited for the contest to begin. What a silly contest it was: No sports questions but rather they were opinion questions and creativity questions. One question was: use Eagle in a creative way.......so my answer was Buffalo Bills 21/ Eagles 14 Superbowl 2004. Points scored. There were 5 total questions. Then the capper was: Who would be an ideal opener for the Eagles? Of course, I said the Hip because they would get the crowd pumped. WINNER!! The guys gave me a couple of points for that answer and I ended up winning.!!! So now, we get to see The Eagles in Buffalo on July 22 Big Grin Big Grin I have never won a thing in my life and now I have with help from the HIP....yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
Reply
#2

Very Cool!

Go Eagles Smile

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#3

Super Jen!!! :thumb:
Reply
#4

Well done Jen, congratulations! Tongue
Reply
#5

That's very cool Jen...well done! [Image: feest002.gif]
Reply
#6

Thats funny , awesome ! :thumb:
Reply
#7

Thanks for all the congrats!! I am very excited :thumb: :thumb:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)