Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Oilers get rights to Leetch
#1

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=45917">http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=45917</a><!-- m -->

I don't see the Oilers signing him.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#2

agree..........to much $$$$ and the oilers like new talent not old talent cause thats the leafs Smile

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#3

Teams do this so they can trade the guy to another team and get a draft pick or something im pretty sure- plus think of what the oilers on the blueline have given up in the past few years- they will have a tough time signing cory cross-
Reply
#4

Paul Karyia is an UFA!
Reply
#5

Check out this free agent list. If I had some cash I would get a team and sign all those free agents.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=46015">http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=46015</a><!-- m -->

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#6

dannya2 Wrote:Paul Karyia is an UFA!


Who do ya think ? Red Wings or Rangers ? :lol:
Reply
#7

Rangers would drop cash on anything so why not
Reply
#8

I say the Oil miss the playoffs this year. It's like Todd Marchant said, every year they just keeping losing players and it's so tough to be competitive.

I think Columbus could sneak in at 7th or 8th seed in the West. They play a boring defensive system which is what the NHL is all about now, and Marc Denis is a pretty solid goalie. Marchant will be good for them, and Letowski was a good pick up too.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)