Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scott Stapp is a loser
#16

Drez7 Wrote:Creed Rules!!!

They are 10 times the band The Hip will ever be. And everyone here knows it. :lol:
A Gazillion Tool Points for you!! Tongue

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#17

More from everyone's favourite:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/370687p-315063c.html">http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/ ... 5063c.html</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#18

cferneyh Wrote:More from everyone's favourite:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/370687p-315063c.html">http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/ ... 5063c.html</a><!-- m -->


Whats wrong with this guy? He's losing it, I hope his new album totally tanks and he gets driven out of the music business altogether.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#19

LizardKing51 Wrote:
scottitude Wrote:
fingernailsonhull Wrote:LK, as a drummer and a hetereosexual, that picture in your signature is one of the hottest things I have ever seen.

You should her in concert. Everything's all bouncy & stuff. :jump

Lots of guys don't get it, but Meg White's a living doll!
I totally get it, trust me. Big Grin Ive seen her play the drums with my own eyes and was totally mesmerized, and very turned on. :oops: Thanks for all the kudos on the pic, I have become a HUGE Stripes fan this year and I lost my other sig pic of them together so this will have to fill in for awhile. Anybody mind?

You know, I saw a video of her drumming recently, and I must say she was a little more fun to watch than most skinslappers.

However, I found myself wondering whether visual allure and / or novelty was ultimately responsible for her membership in the band. Let's just say I wasn't too impressed with her abilities. Specifically, she wasn't very precise in terms of cadence....

Maybe just an off-night?
Reply
#20

LizardKing51 Wrote:
Drez7 Wrote:Creed Rules!!!

They are 10 times the band The Hip will ever be. And everyone here knows it. :lol:
A Gazillion Tool Points for you!! Tongue

Thanks! I will put those in the bank. :lol:
Reply
#21

The Horrible Esthete Wrote:
LizardKing51 Wrote:
scottitude Wrote:
fingernailsonhull Wrote:LK, as a drummer and a hetereosexual, that picture in your signature is one of the hottest things I have ever seen.

You should her in concert. Everything's all bouncy & stuff. :jump

Lots of guys don't get it, but Meg White's a living doll!
I totally get it, trust me. Big Grin Ive seen her play the drums with my own eyes and was totally mesmerized, and very turned on. :oops: Thanks for all the kudos on the pic, I have become a HUGE Stripes fan this year and I lost my other sig pic of them together so this will have to fill in for awhile. Anybody mind?

You know, I saw a video of her drumming recently, and I must say she was a little more fun to watch than most skinslappers.

However, I found myself wondering whether visual allure and / or novelty was ultimately responsible for her membership in the band. Let's just say I wasn't too impressed with her abilities. Specifically, she wasn't very precise in terms of cadence....

Maybe just an off-night?
Everyone has an off-night now and again. I think she's a solid drummer, and having to keep up with Jack cant be easy, especially since he calls all their songs on the fly and sometimes catches her off guard. They sound amazing live, I know that for fact!

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#22

hahaha is anyone else watching scott stapp make a complete joke of himself on spike t.v. This is hilarious he is so drunk he can barely talk.
Reply
#23

emperor penguin Wrote:he is so drunk he can barely talk.
Good!

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#24

Haha. I remember saying for years that post-grunge was a fad and hacks like this were gonna wash up. Now they have, I almost feel bad for them. Almost.
Reply
#25

From the "No, please don't release this. For the love of humanity, please don't" category:

A steamy sex tape, which allegedly shows former Creed frontman Scott Stapp and rocker Kid Rock involved in explicit sex acts with groupies, is set to be released. The boss of the company behind the release of Paris Hilton's sex tape, 1 Night In Paris, claims to have acquired the saucy footage, in which the two rockers are heard talking to one another during sexual encounters on a tour bus. The tape was made when Kid Rock and Stapp toured together six years ago. David Joseph, the president of distribution company Red Light District says, "We acquired the tape from a third party. We haven't decided exactly what we are doing with it, but our goal is to release it towards the middle of this year." Stapp married former Miss New York Jaclyn Nesheiwat last Friday at a black-tie ceremony in Miami, Florida. He was arrested for public drunkenness the following day at Lax airport, while en route to his honeymoon in Hawaii.

(from IMDB).

I thought Creed was a God band?
Reply
#26

Sadly, this vid features Kid Rock too. Two of the most repulsive men on the planet... yay.
Reply
#27

cferneyh Wrote:I thought Creed was a God band?

They successfully marketed themselves that way to get a piece of the surprisingly lucrative Christian music market. However, Human Clay was ambiguously religious at best and My Own Prison was nothing of the sort.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#28

fingernailsonhull Wrote:
cferneyh Wrote:I thought Creed was a God band?

They successfully marketed themselves that way to get a piece of the surprisingly lucrative Christian music market. However, Human Clay was ambiguously religious at best and My Own Prison was nothing of the sort.

I figured Stapp's repeated use of the "goddamn" in one of his songs was a way of him preaching the gospel to the wicked hearted. :roll: Smile :lol:
Reply
#29

emperor penguin Wrote:hahaha is anyone else watching scott stapp make a complete joke of himself on spike t.v. This is hilarious he is so drunk he can barely talk.

just found this little video on gorillamask, it's hilarious. Here's what I was talking about
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gorillamask.net/stappdouche.shtml">http://gorillamask.net/stappdouche.shtml</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#30

Golden!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)