Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

PINK FLOYD REUNION!
#1

hahahahahaha


i wish :lol:



i just couldn't help myself after reading that april fools' thread :mrgreen:
Reply
#2

I had a feeling and I had to click just to look.

Hell will probably freeze over before Roger rejoins.

Then again, the Eagles said hell would freeze over.
Reply
#3

BEAT IT!!!!

Goulet
Reply
#4

Read a Waters interview in Rolling Stone about a year ago. I don't think a Floydian reunion will ever happen.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)